Jacqueline W. Muller, MD
Phone: (212) 585-3161
Email: [email protected]
It is with great pleasure that we announce the reopening of our office with many precautions to ensure the health and safety of our patients and our staff.
Prior to entering our office all patients will have been prescreened and deemed to be healthy and “low risk” in order to keep everyone safe. Patients can expect to be contacted prior to their visit and asked if they have experienced any of the following in the 3 weeks prior to their appointment:
- Muscle aches
- Known exposure to someone who has tested positive, has, or has had, coronavirus
In addition to increasing the ventilation and adding HEPA filters in our office, we have also implemented the following:
- Plexiglass barriers have been erected between the staff and patients at check in and check out.
- Every exam room is being completely disinfected (including equipment/machines, chair, etc.) before and after each patient examination.
- Every doctor and staff member is having their temperature checked upon arrival using an infrared, non-contact thermometer (directed at their forehead).
- Proper staff hand washing is taking place before and after every patient and staff members are wearing gloves.
- All staff members are wearing masks (covering their nose and mouth), complete face shields, and hair covering (if desired).
- Patients are being scheduled so as to dramatically limit the number of people in our office at any given time.
- Ample space has been provided in our waiting room for proper social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is available all over the office.
Upon arriving in our office:
- You will be provided a mask (to keep), if you are not already wearing your own.
- Your temperature will be taken using an infrared, non-contact thermometer (directed at your forehead).
- You will be asked to place your belongings in a plastic bag with your name on it which will be safely stored in our closet.
- You will then be asked to proceed directly to the bathroom and wash your hands properly.
- Social distancing will take place in the waiting room; assigned seating may be implemented to ensure that patients are seated a minimum of six feet apart.
About Dr. Muller
Jacqueline W. Muller, M.D. is a three-time board-certified ophthalmologist who has specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of dry eyes, environmental allergies, ocular rosacea, blepharitis, demodex, meibomian gland dysfunction, and laser vision correction for over 26 years. She is a Cornell, Harvard, and Yale educated and trained physician who teaches at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center and Weill Cornell Medical College. She has been featured on NBC's The Today Show because of her expertise.
Dr. Muller is a well-respected, nationally and internationally recognized thought leader who consults to industry, lectures, and teaches fellow ophthalmologists, optometrists, residents, and interns. Dr. Muller is accessible, approachable, passionate, and dedicated, and she listens. She is results driven.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicare Provider (Nonpar)